Having concluded their final ‘Anime of the Week’ segment on the 30th of March, Anime Trending is back once more  to announce their favourited TV anime from their tallied vote counts collected throughout the season.

49,805 votes have been counted from their survey, 3,315 numbers or 6.15% less than Fall 2014‘s total. Their fanbase is heavily SEA-based, consisting 68% of male respondents, while the other 32% are female.

28. Tantei Opera Milky Holmes TD – 405 votes

tantei-kageki-milkey-holmes-TD_haruhichan.com

27. Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor – Exodus 477 votes

Soukyuu-no-Fafner-Dead-Aggressor-Exodus_0haruhichan.com

26. Sengoku Musou 1,438 votes

Sengoku-Musou_haruhichan.com

25. Military! 1,738 votes

Military! Anime Visual_Haruhichan.com_

24. Shounen Hollywood: Holly Stage for 50 2,357 votes

Shounen-Hollywood-Holly-Stage-for-50_haruhichan.com

23. Dog Days” – 3,303 votes

Dog Days season 3 visual haruhichan.com

22. Juuou Mujin no Fafnir – 4,026 votes

Juuou-Mujin-no-Fafnir_Haruhichan.com-Anime-Visual-02

21. Isuca – 4,399 votes

Isuca_Haruhichan.com-Anime-Visual

20. Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu Love! – 4,607 votes

Binan-Koukou-Chikyuu-Bouei-bu-Love!_haruhichan.com

19. Seiken Tsukai no World Break – 4,960 votes

Seiken Tsukai no World Break Anime Visual haruhichan.com Warubure visual

18. Yuri Kuma Arashi – 7,827 votes

Yuri-Kuma-Arashi_haruhichan.com

17. Koufuku Graffiti – 8,373 votes

Newtype April 2015 posters koufuku graffiti machiko akira machiko ryou morino kirin shiina tsuyuko uchiki yuki poster

16. Shinmai Maou no Testament – 8,419 votes

Shinmai Maou no Testament poster Haruhichan.com NyanType February 2015 article

15. Kamisama Hajimemashita◎ – 8,943 votes

Kamisama Hajimemashita 2 key visual haruhichan.com Kamisama Kiss 2

14. Yoru no Yatterman – 9,766 votes

Yoru-no-Yatterman_Haruhichan.com-Visual-02

13. JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders 2nd Season – 11,552 votes

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders 2nd Season visual haruhichan.com winter 2015 anime

12. Absolute Duo – 11,557 votes

Absolute Duo Key Visual haruhichan.com Absolute Duo Comptiq key visual magazine

11. Tokyo Ghoul √A – 14,613 votes

Tokyo-Ghoul-Root-A-Visual-2

10. Rolling Girls – 14,743 votes

the-rolling-girls_haruhichan.com

9. The [email protected]: Cinderella Girls – 15,026 votes

the-idolm@ster-cinderalla-girls_haruhichan.com

8. Kuroko no Basket 3rd Season – 16,081 votes

kuroko-no-basket-3rd-season_Haruhichan.com

7. Junketsu no Maria – 16,838 votes

junketsu-no-maria_haruhichan.com

6. Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata – 19,007 votes

saenai-heroine-no-sodatekata-saekano_haruhichan.com

5. Kantai Collection: KanColle – 22,119 votes

kantai-collection-kancolle_haruhichan.com

4. Durarara!!x2 Shou – 22,935 votes

durarara-x2-show_Haruhichan.com

3. Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season – 24,524 votes

Anime Trending Character Poll Week 5 Slaine Troyard_Haruhichan.com_

2. Death Parade – 24,696 votes

death-parade_Haruhichan.com

1. Ansatsu Kyoushitsu – 26,212 votes

ansatsu-kyoushitsu-assassination-classroom_Haruhichan.com

What are your overall thoughts on this season and Anime Trending’s rankings? Let us know in the comments!

You can also click here if you’re interested to see their favourite TV anime from Fall 2014.