The official website for the upcoming anime adaptation of Nanashi’s Don’t Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro (Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san) begun streaming the first promotional video for the upcoming TV anime on Tuesday. It also revealed that the series is slated to premiere in April 2021.
The cast will consist of:
- Sumire Uesaka (Sanae Dekomor from Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!) will voice Nagatoro-san
- Daiki Yamashita (Deku from Boku no Hero Academia) will voice Senpai
- Mikako Komatsu (Neko from K) as Gamo-chan
- Aina Suzuki (Mari Ohara from Love Live! Sunshine!!) as Yoshi
- Shiori Izawa (Tanpopo Kuraishi from Witch Craft Works) as Sakura
The staff will consist of:
- Director: Hirokazu Hanai (Saredo Tsumibito wa Ryuu to Odoru)
- Series Composition/Script: Taku Kishimoto (Gin no Saji, Haikyuu!!, Usagi Drop)
- Character Designer: Misaki Suzuki (Assistant Character Design for Another)
- Music: Gin (Pop Team Epic, This Art Club Has a Problem!, Why the hell are you here, Teacher!?)
- Studio: Telecom Animation Film (Orange, All Out!!, Lupin III: Part 5)
In addition, a new anime visual was recently revealed:
Previous anime visual:
Don’t Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro is a Japanese web manga series written and illustrated by Nanashi, also known as 774. The web manga began its serialization in Magazine Pocket, an online and app-based web manga magazine published by Kodansha, on November 1, 2017. An anime television series adaptation by Telecom Animation Film will premiere in April 2021.
Don’t Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro synopsis by Kodansha Comics:
Nagatoro is a freshman in high school who loves teasing and torturing her older male classmate! What’s her motivation and why does Senpai put up with her? Does Nagatoro just want to create misery for Senpai? Or maybe she secretly likes him?
Official site: https://www.nagatorosan.jp/
Official Twitter: @nagatoro_tv