The official website of the upcoming live-action film adaptation of Sanbe Kei‘s Boku dake ga Inai Machi (ERASED) manga began streaming more behind-the-scenes video for the film, with the first one featuring child actress, Rio Suzuki, who plays Kayo.
Rio Suzuki explains that director Yuuichirou Hirakawa is a really nice person off set, however, he completely changes when filming starts. The first video also shows how strict the director is, however, he also offers the young actress some advice.
Meanwhile, the second video features Kasumi Arimura, who plays Airi Katagiri. The scene features Airi in a predicament when the mysterious murderer sets fire into her house.
Here are the previous behind-the-scenes video which were recently revealed:
Here’s the trailer for the movie which previews the film’s theme song “Hear ~Shinjiaeta Akashi~” by Chise Kanna. The film will release on March 19, 2016, in Japan.
A new poster for the film was also revealed:
The film’s cast includes:
- Tatsuya Fujiwara (live-action Death Note, Rurouni Kenshin) as the protagonist Satoru Fujinuma.
- Kasumi Arimura (When Marnie Was There, live-action Strobe Edge) as Airi Katagiri, Satoru’s part-time job coworker.
- Yuriko Ishida (Princess Mononoke, From Up On Poppy Hill) as Satoru’s mother.
- Mitsuhiro Oikawa (Revolutionary Girl Utena: The Movie, live-action Nodame Cantabile) as Satoru’s elementary school teacher.
- Rio Suzuki as Kayo Hinazuki
- Tsubasa Nakagawa as elementary school age Satoru
- Tetta Sugimoto
- Kento Hayashi
- Seiji Fukushi
- Kanna Mori
Hirakawa is directing the film off scripts by Noriko Goto.
Boku Dake ga Inai Machi is an ongoing Japanese fantasy suspense seinen manga series written and illustrated by Kei Sanbe and serialized on Kadokawa Shoten’s Young Ace magazine since 2012. Volume 1 was released on January 26, 2013 and 5 volumes have been published so far. It’s published in French by Ki-oon. An anime adaptation by A-1 Pictures began airing on Fuji TV’s Noitamina programming block from January 8, 2016.