The official website of the Fall 2015 anime adaptation of Takafumi Nanatsuki and Gekka Uruu’s Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou ni “Shomin Sample” Toshite Gets♥Sareta Ken (Story in Which I Was Kidnapped by a Young Lady’s School to be a “Sample of the Common People”) light novel series has revealed that the upcoming anime will air on October 7th. In addition, the second promotional video has been revealed.
The Shomin Sample anime will begin its broadcast from Wednesday, October 7th at 11:30pm JST on AT-X. The anime will then air on Tokyo TV on the 8th at 10:30pm JST, on the 9th on Sun TV at 12:30am JST and on KBS half an hour later at 1:00am JST.
The second promotional video of the anime has also been revealed, which previews the main characters of the anime:
The first members of the anime’s cast has been revealed and includes:
- Tamaru Atsushi (Ooji Mochizou from Tamako Market) as Kagurazaka Kimihito, the sample commoner featured in the title
- Serizawa Yuu (Shiragami Youko from Jitsu wa Watashi wa) as Tenkuubashi Aika, the loner who starts a club with the main character
- Tachibana Rika (Sae from The [email protected] Cinderella Girls) as Arisugawa Reiko, Aika’s rival
- Morinaga Chitose (Fumie from Owari no Serafu) as Jinryou Karen, a girl from a samurai family
- Kuwahara Yuuki (Arikawa Hime from Himegoto) as Shiodome Hakua, an antisocial child prodigy
- Oonishi Saori (Sawamura Eriri from Saekano) as Miyuki Kujou, the main character’s “maid”
- Hara Yumi (Shijou Takane from The [email protected]) as Hanae Eri, the main character’s childhood friend
The first members of the anime’s staff include:
- Director: Masato Jinbo (Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 2wei!, Nozo × Kimi)
- Series Composition: Kento Shimoyama (Bleach, Naruto SD: Rock Lee no Seishun Full-Power Ninden)
- Anime Character Designer: Takao Sano (Chitose Get You!!)
- Music Composer: Hiromi Mizutani (Non Non Biyori, Hell Girl)
- Animation Studio: Silver Link (Non Non Biyori, Kokoro Connect)
Here is the anime’s first PV:
Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou ni “Shomin Sample” Toshite Gets♥Sareta Ken is a romantic-comedy, ecchi and harem light novel series written by Takafumi Nanatsuki (Gakuen to Sekai to Gakuen, Love★You) and illustrated by Gekka Uruu (Onii-chan dakedo Ai sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne, Yagate Maken no Alicebell) under Ichijinsha Paperback on December 2011. There are currently 9 light novel volumes. The first volume was released on November 19, 2011 and the 9th volume was shipped on January 20, 2015. A drama CD was included on the 5th light novel volume of the series.
Here is a synopsis of the series from MAL:
In a hidden school surrounded by mountains, young ladies of good families are taught everything a high class lady needs to know. They are also completely cut off from the outside world, keeping them sheltered and innocent. However, a problem has come up recently– more and more graduates are failing to cope with the modern world after graduation. To deal with this problem, they’ve decided to kidnap a male commoner student, and enroll him as a student. They hope that this will be a gentle way to introduce the girls to the outside world.
Kagurazaka Kimito is chosen for this dubious honor, mostly because he seems utterly average. However, the school leaders also seem to have concluded he’s a homosexual with a muscle fetish. When Kimito hears that the alternative may be castration (to protect the girls’ purity), he eagerly plays along with this misconception. Now he’ll just have to survive the attention of many high class young ladies that are completely out of touch with the world!
The Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou ni “Shomin Sample” Toshite Gets Sareta Ken anime will premiere on Wednesday, October 7th at 11:30pm JST on AT-X, during the Fall/Autumn 2015 anime season. More information about the anime will be revealed in the upcoming weeks.