The Top 20 Anime Which Needs a Sequel According to Fans

Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which anime series needs a sequel? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (48.5%), female fans (51.5%) and teens to their 20s (71.5%) while the other 28.5% are 30 and over.

You can view the male results here and the female results here.

Here are the results:

20) Shirobako
19) Tokyo Ghoul
18) Is the Order a Rabbit??
17) Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry
16) Free!
15) Seraph of the End
14) Akatsuki no Yona
13) Overlord
12) Barakamon
11) Sword Art Online
10) StarmyuStarmyu anime visual
9) Prison SchoolNyantype-Magazine-September-anime-posters-prison school
8) No Game No Lifeno game no life anime visual
7) HyoukaHyouka anime visual
6) Himouto! Umaru-chanMegami-Magazine-January-2016-anime-poster-himouto! umaru-chan
5) Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Fictional Schools They Want to Study At Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei National Magic University First Affiliate High School
4) Gakkou Gurashi!Gakkou-Gurashi-Anime-Visual-2
3) Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kunGekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun anime key visual
2) One Punch ManOne-Punch-Man-Anime-Magazine-Visual-01
1) Toaru Majutsu no IndexTop 30 addicting anime Top 30 Toaru Majutsu no Index series

- Advertisement -