Froleytia Capistrano, Lendy Farolito, and Milinda Brantini from the anime adaptation of Kazuma Kamachi and Nagi’s Heavy Object light novel series has been featured as a poster in the February 2016 issue of Animedia. You can purchase this issue here (get 5% off with coupon code MOE-N3Y-4YW0QK).
Ohoho and Milinda from from the anime adaptation of Kazuma Kamachi and Nagi’s Heavy Object light novel series has been featured as a poster in the February 2016 issue of Megami. This issue can be purchased here (get 5% off with coupon code MOE-N3Y-4YW0QK) and you can view the other posters that came in this issue here.
Frolaytia Capistrano and Milinda Brantini were recently featured as a Christmas themed double page spread in the January 2016 Issue of Dengeki Daioh Magazine.
Another visual for the series featuring Milinda Brantini and Froleytia Capistrano has also been revealed in the January 2016 issue of Megami as a poster. You can purchase this issue of Megami magazine here (get 5% off with coupon code MOE-N3Y-4YW0QK).
In addition to this, another poster visual was revealed in the December 2015 issue of the Japanese anime magazineNyanType. You can purchase this issue of NyanType magazine here and view the other posters that come in this issue here.
In addition to this, the official website for the 10th anniversary of Kamachi Kazuma, the author of Toaru Majutsu no Index and several other light novel series, debuted in Dengeki Bunko, has revealed new visuals for the anime adaptation of the Heavy Object Light novel series.
The main cast of the series were revealed and consists of:
- Eri Suzuki (Sanae Higashihongan in Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?) will voice the lead heroine Milinda Brantini
- Natsuki Hanae (Ken Kaneki in Tokyo Ghoul) voices as Quenser Barbotage
- Kaito Ishikawa (Tsumugu Kihara from Nagi no Asukara) will voice Heivia Winchell
- Shizuka Itou (Akeno Himejima from High School DxD) voicing as Froleytia Capistranoy
In addition, the staff is as follows:
- Director: Takashi Watanabe (Freezing, Shakugan no Shana)
- Deputy Director: Chikara Sakurai (Little Busters!, Majimoji Rurumo)
- Configuration: Yoshino
- Character Design: Atsuko Watanabe (Hanayamata, Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai)
- 3DCG: Sanzigen
- Music: Iuchi Maiko (Ano Natsu de Matteru, Dog Days, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun / Toaru Majutsu no Index)
- Sound Director: Aketagawa
- Sound Production: Magic Capsule (Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S, High School DxD)
- Animation Studio: J.C. Staff (Toradora!, Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo)
Heavy Object is a Japanese light novel series, written by Kazuma Kamachi and illustrated by Ryo Nagi. ASCII Media Works have published 8 volumes since 2009 under their Dengeki Bunko label. A manga adaptation with art by Shinsuke Inue was serialized in ASCII Media Works’s seinen manga magazines Dengeki Black Maoh and Dengeki Maoh from 2009 to 2011. It was collected in a single tankobon volume. A second manga adaptation, with art by Sakae Saito and titled Heavy ObjectS, was also serialized in Dengeki Maoh from 2011 to 2013. It was collected in three tankobon volumes.
An anime television series adaptation was announced at the Dengeki Bunko Fall Festival event on October 5, 2014. A new manga adaptation was also announced.
Kwenser came to the Alaskan military base to study Objects, the new weapons that have completely revolutionized war as we know it – battles are fought by soldiers controlling Objects far away from harm. However, when he starts to get close to Object pilot Milinda, will he discover the grim truth behind Heavy Objects?