Home Anime Top 10 Anime Series That Are Worthy of a Sequel According to...

Top 10 Anime Series That Are Worthy of a Sequel According to Japanese Fans

Japanese website animeanime asked their readers: Which anime series is worthy of a sequel? 13,572 people responded and 80% of the voters were women while the other 20% were male.

Here are the results:

10) Sword Art OnlineTop 10 Anime Series That Are Worthy of a Sequel According to Japanese Fans Sword Art Online
9) Mushi-ShiTop 10 Anime Series That Are Worthy of a Sequel According to Japanese Fans Mushi-Shi
8) No Game No LifeTop 10 Anime Series That Are Worthy of a Sequel According to Japanese Fans No Game No Life

7) Ookiku FurikabutteTop 10 Anime Series That Are Worthy of a Sequel According to Japanese Fans Ookiku Furikabutte
6) Free!Top 10 Anime Series That Are Worthy of a Sequel According to Japanese Fans Free!
5) Senyuu.Top 10 Anime Series That Are Worthy of a Sequel According to Japanese Fans Senyuu.
4) Akatsuki no YonaTop 10 Anime Series That Are Worthy of a Sequel According to Japanese Fans Akatsuki no Yona
3) Natsume YuujinchouTop 10 Anime Series That Are Worthy of a Sequel According to Japanese Fans Natsume Yuujinchou
2) Hoozuki no ReitetsuTop 10 Anime Series That Are Worthy of a Sequel According to Japanese Fans Hoozuki no Reitetsu
1) Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kunTop 10 Anime Series That Are Worthy of a Sequel According to Japanese Fans Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun