Top 10 Anime Series That Deserve a Game According to Fans

Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which anime series deserves a video game? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (58.0%), female fans (42.0%) and teens to their 20s (79.9%) while the other 20.1% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

10. Akatsuki no YonaAkatsuki no Yona Second Cour Visual Revealed haruhichan.com Yona of the Dawn visual

9. No Game No LifeNo game No life anime visual

8. Owari no SeraphOwari no Seraph 2nd Season visual

7. Kekkai SensenHalloween Themed Kekkai Sensen Visual Revealed

6. SymphogearNew Symphogear Promo Art revealed in newtype september

5. Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka?Megami-Magazine-October-anime-posters-gochuumon wa usagi desu ka

4. Prison SchoolNyantype-Magazine-September-anime-posters-prison school

3. Free!Haruhichan.com Newtype December 2014 posters Free! matsuoka gou matsuoka rin yamazaki sousuke

2. CharlotteNyanType-Magazine-October-anime-posters-charlotte

1. Gakkou Gurashi!Gakkou Gurashi! newtype october visual

- Advertisement -