Top 10 Female Anime Characters Fans Want to Marry


Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which anime character would you want to spend the rest of your life with and marry? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (60.2%), female fans (39.8%) and teens to their 20s (65.3%) while the other 34.7% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

10) Haruka Minami (Minami-ke!)minami-ke Haruka Minami
9) Nagisa Furukawa (Clannad)Tomoya Okazaki x Nagisa Furukawa Clannad anime series 2
8) Eru Chitanda (Hyouka)Top 20 Most Pure and Innocent Anime Characters Hyouka Eru Chitanda
7) Yukina Himeragi (Strike the Blood)strike the blood Yukina Himeragi
6) Hinata Hyuuga (Naruto)naruto Hinata Hyuuga
5) Yukino Yukinoshita (Oregairu)Top 10 Male and Female Anime Characters from NewType’s August 2015 Issue Yukino Yukinoshita Oregairu
4) Tsubasa Hanekawa (Monogatari)Top 20 Cutest Female Anime Characters with Short Hair Tsubasa Hanekawa Monogatari
3) Asuna Yuuki (Sword Art Online)Top 10 Most Favorite Anime Girls According to MyAnimeList Users asuna yuuki
2) Ui Hirasawa (K-On!)Top 10 Prettiest Anime Characters with a Ponytail According to Male Fans K-ON Ui Hirasawa
1) Kosaki Onodera (Nisekoi)Nisekoi - Kosaki Onodera