Top 20 Most Attractive Magical Girls in Anime


Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: What anime series from the current season do you want to continue to watch? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (65.2%), female fans (34.8%) and teens to their 20s (63.6%) while the other 36.4% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

20) Yuu Morisawa (Creamy Mami, the Magic Angel)

19) Hikaru Shidou (Magic Knight Rayearth)

18) Riko Izayoi (Maho Girls PreCure)

17) Miyuki Shiba (Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei)

16) Punie Tanaka (Magical Witch Punie-chan)

15) Kosaki Onodera (Magical Pattissier Kosaki-chan/ Nisekoi)

14) Ami Mizuno/ Sailor Mercury (Sailor Moon)

13) Lina Inverse (Slayers)

12) Hayate Yagami (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha)

11) Kyouko Sakura (Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica)

10) Usagi Tsukino / Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon)

9) Sayaka Miki (Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica)

8) Dorie Goodwyn (Ojamajo Doremi)

7) Fate Testarossa (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha)Fate Testarossa

6) Mami Tomoe (Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica)Top 20 curvy anime girls Mami Tomoe madoka magica

5) Illyasviel Von Einzbern (Fate series)Top 10 Male and Female Anime Characters from NewType’s July 2015 Issue Illyasviel von einsbern fate stay night

4) Nanoha Takamachi (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha)Magical Lyrical Nanoha Nanoha Takamachi

3) Sakura Kinomoto (Cardcaptor Sakura)Top 20 Cutest Female Anime Characters with Short Hair Sakura Kinomoto Cardcaptor Sakura

2) Homura Akemi (Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica)Madoka Magica Akemi Homura

1) Madoka Kaname (Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica)madoka Madoka Kaname