Top 20 Spring 2016 Anime You Should Keep Watching

Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: What anime series from the current season do you want to continue to watch? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (61.1%), female fans (38.9%) and teens to their 20s (69.5%) while the other 30.5% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

20) Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE: 0096
19) Super Lovers
18) Gakusen Toshi Asterisk 2
16 (tie)) Bakuon!!
16 (tie)) Anne Happy
15) Kiznaiver
14) Mayoiga
13) Macross Delta
12) Joker Game
11) Boku no Hero Academia
10) Flying WitchMegami-Magazine-June-2016-anime-poster flying witch
9) Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo KedarugeTanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge
8) HaiFuriMegami-Magazine-May-2016-anime-poster haifuri
7) JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa KudakenaiJoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 4 TV Anime Visual Revealed
6) KumamikoMegami-Magazine-June-2016-anime kumamiko
5) Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?Megami-Magazine-June-2016-anime-poster netoge no yome wa onna no ko janai to omotta
4) Bungou Stray DogsBungou Stray Dogs Slated for April and Visual Revealed
3) Sakamoto desu ga?Haven’t You Heard I’m Sakamoto Anime Visual
2) Re: Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai SeikatsuMegami-Magazine-June-2016-anime-poster re zero kara hajimeru isekai seikatsu
1) Koutetsujou no KabaneriKoutetsujou no Kabaneri anime visual revealed in animage

- Advertisement -