Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: What anime series from the current season do you want to continue to watch? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (51.1%), female fans (48.9%) and teens to their 20s (72.1%) while the other 27.9% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

20. Haruchika
19. Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut
18. Ooyasan wa Shishunki!
17. Sekkou Boys
16. Hai to Gensou no Grimgar
15. Active Raid: Kidou Kyoushuushitsu Dai Hakkei
14. Norn9: Norn+Nonet
13. Dimension W
12. Nijiiro Days
11. Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu
10. Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd SeasonAkagami-no-Shirayuki-hime-2nd-Cour-Visual
9. Musaigen no Phantom WorldWelcome the New Day with the Musaigen no Phantom World Girls
8. Prince of Stride: AlternativePrince-of-Stride-Alternative-Anime-Visual
7. Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd SeasonNyanType-Magazine-March-2016-anime-poster-GATE-0003
6. AjinAjin tv anime key visual
5. Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!Aqua and Megumin Are Ready for Valentine's in New Visual
4. Assassination Classroom 2nd SeasonAssassination-Classroom-Anime-Season-2-Visual-02
3. Dagashi KashiDagashi Kashi PV Image
2. Durarara!! x2 KetsuDurarara!!x2 Ketsu anime key visual
1. Boku dake ga inai MachiNew Boku dake ga Inai Machi Visual Revealed