The official website of the Trinity Seven anime series have revealed the staff who will be producing the series. The anime adaptation of Kenji Saitou and Akinari Nao’s manga and is set to air this Fall/Autumn.
The production crew that will be working on the Trinity Seven anime:
- Director: Hiroshi Nishikiori (Azumanga Daioh, Toaru Majutsu no Index)
- Series Composer: Hiroyuki Yoshino (Accel World, Guilty Crown)
- Animation Director and Character Designer: Tomooka Shinpei (Sekirei, Inukami!)
- Music Composer: TECHNOBOYS PULCRAFT GREEN-FUND (Akikan!)
- Animation Studio: Seven Arcs Pictures (Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha, Sekirei)
Trinity Seven promotional video for the anime was released as well:
The anime’s website also released a bunch of visuals from the manga:
Trinity Seven: 7-nin no Masho Tsukai is a manga series written by Kenji Saitou and illustrated by Akinari Nao. The series launched in 2010 in Fujimi Shobo’s Monthly Dragon Age magazine and to date has a total of 8 volumes. The series received a drama CD adaptation in 2012. To date the manga has sold over 500,000 copies.
Here is a synopsis of the series from Haruhichan:
Everyday is a normal day in the small town where Kasuga Arata lives. However, everything changed on the day of the Black Sun, and following it, a magician appears before him. The Black Sun caused the Breakdown Phenomenon which destroyed the town where he lives. Because of this, his normal life was artificially reconstructed by a Grimoire that his childhood friend had left. Just what is the purpose of the magician coming to the town? What will he do with the Grimoire’s keepsake?
The Trinity Seven anime will be airing this October during the Fall/Autumn 2014 anime season.