The New Year is here and so is Charapedia‘s first poll of the year.

Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Who’s the most attractive character from anime series that broadcasted in 2014? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the female fans (54.7%), male fans (45.3%) and teens to their 20s (89.4%) while the other 10.6% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

30) Umi Sonoda (Love Live! School Idol Project)

29) Ritsu Kawai (Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou)

28) Miyuki Shiba (Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei)

27) Rin Tohsaka (Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV))

26) Shoyo Hinata (Haikyuu!)

25) Akane Tsunemori (Psycho-Pass)

24) Cocoa Hoto (Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?)

23) Shuu Tsukiyama (Tokyo Ghoul)

22) Chitoge Kirisaki (Nisekoi)

21) Hoozuki (Hoozuki no Reitetsu)

20) Mikoto Mikoshiba (Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun)

19) Chiyo Sakura (Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun)

18) Kaori Fujimiya (Isshuukan Friends.)

17) Honoka Kousaka (Love Live! School Idol Project)

16) Rin Matsuoka (Free!: Eternal Summer)

15) Maki Nishikino (Love Live! School Idol Project)

14) Tobio Kageyama (Haikyuu!)

13) Chino Kafuu (Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?)

12) Shino Asada/ Sinon (Sword Art Online 2)

11) Koushi Sugawara (Haikyuu!)

10) Kokkuri-san (Gugure! Kokkuri-san)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for Most Attractive Characters of 2014 haruhichan.com Kokkuri-san Gugure! Kokkuri-san

9) Tatsuya Shiba (Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for Most Attractive Characters of 2014 haruhichan.com Tatsuya Shiba Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

8) Yuuki Konno (Sword Art Online 2)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for Most Attractive Characters of 2014 haruhichan.com Yuuki Konno Sword Art Online 2

7) Ken Kaneki (Tokyo Ghoul)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for Most Attractive Characters of 2014 haruhichan.com Ken Kaneki Tokyo Ghoul

6) Kosaki Onodera (Nisekoi)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for Most Attractive Characters of 2014 haruhichan.com Kosaki Onodera Nisekoi

5) Yasutomo Arakita (Yowamushi Pedal)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for Most Attractive Characters of 2014 haruhichan.com Yasutomo Arakita Yowamushi Pedal

4) Makoto Tachibana (Free!: Eternal Summer)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for Most Attractive Characters of 2014 haruhichan.com Makoto Tachibana Free! Eternal Summer

3) Kazuto Kirigaya (Sword Art Online 2)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for Most Attractive Characters of 2014 haruhichan.com Kazuto Kirigaya Sword Art Online 2

2) Haruka Nanase (Free!: Eternal Summer)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for Most Attractive Characters of 2014 haruhichan.com Haruka Nanase Free! Eternal Summer

1) Asuna Yuuki (Sword Art Online 2)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for Most Attractive Characters of 2014 haruhichan.com Asuna Yuuki Sword Art Online 2

Is the character you’re most attracted to on the list? Are there any characters that you would’ve wanted to be on the list? Let us know in the comments section below!

Source: Charapedia