There’s been a listing showing that Assassination Classroom (Ansatsu Kyoushitsu) will be adapted as part as a two cour series, meaning the series will be adapted not in one season but two. The aforementioned listing also states that CG has been used for the animation.
The listing is as follows:
The series’ main cast were announced previously in a PV video and are as follows:
- Jun Fukuyama (Lelouch Lamperouge in Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch) will voice the teacher Koro-sensei
- Mai Fuchigami (Miho Nishizumi from Girls und Panzer) as Nagisa Shota
- Nobuhiko Okamoto (Rin Okumura in Ao no Exorcist) will voice Karma Akabane
- Miho Hino (Toki from Seitokai Yakuindomo) voices Sumire Hara
- Kouki Harasawa (Hesma in Fantastic Children) voicing as Takuya Muramatsu
- Ryota Osaka (Haruto Tokishima in Kakumeiki Valvrave) voices Yuma Isogai
- Shizuka Itou (Luviagelita Edelfelt in Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya) will be voicing Irina Jelavic
- Aya Suzaki (Tamako Kitashirakawa from Tamako Market) as Kaede Kayano
- Subaru Kimura (Takeshi Gouda from Doraemon) will voice Ryouma Terasaka
Assassination Classroom is a comical manga that’s first appeared in 2012 and ran for eleven volumes ever since then. Thanks to the success of the series, it has been announced that an anime adaptation will follow.
Assassination Classroom (Ansatsu Kyoushitsu) synopsis from Haruhichan.
The students of class 3-E have a mission: kill their teacher before graduation. He has already destroyed the moon, and has promised to destroy the Earth if he can not be killed within a year. But how can this class of misfits kill a tentacled monster, capable of reaching Mach 20 speed, who may be the best teacher any of them have ever had?