Top 10 Male Anime Characters Fans Want to Marry


Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which anime character would you want to spend the rest of your life with and marry? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (60.2%), female fans (39.8%) and teens to their 20s (65.3%) while the other 34.7% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

10) Miyuki Kazuya (Diamond no Ace)Miyuki Kazuya_Haruhichan.com_
9) Hoozuki (Hoozuki no Reitetsu)Top 30 Anime Characters You Would Want as Your Boss Hoozuki Hoozuki no Reitetsu
8) Seijuurou Akashi (Kuroko no Basket)Seijuurou Akashi Kuroko no Basket
7) Hijikata Toushirou (Gintama)Hijikata Toushirou gintama
6) Reiji Kotobuki (UtaPri)Reiji Kotobuki utapri
5) Shirou Emiya (Fate/Stay Night)Top 10 Male and Female Anime Characters from NewType’s August 2015 Issue Shirou Emiya Fate stay night
4) Souta Takanashi (Working!!)working Souta Takanashi
3) Makoto Tachibana (Free!)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for Male Supporting Characters They Would like to See as the Protagonist Makoto Tachibana Free!
2) Sakata Gintoki (Gintama)Top 10 Most Favorite Anime Guys According to MyAnimeList Gintama Sakata Gintoki
1) Koushi Sugawara (Haikyuu!!)9 - Koushi Sugawara_Haruhichan.com_