A video has been posted online by Famitsu which previews the gameplay of the upcoming new two-dimensional fighting game Nitroplus Blasters: Heroines Infinite Duel by Nitroplus and Examu. With this new title you’ll be able to play characters such as Saber, Super Sonico and other Nitroplus characters.
The game will be using a point-character-and-assists system, just like Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax. The game is being developed by Examu, who are responsible for the Arcana Heart and Aquapazza games. The video also gives us a preview of some of the mechanics of the game that feature double jumps, air dashes, and air blocking.
So far the characters that have been revealed are:
- Saber (Fate/Stay Night)
- Super Sonico (SoniAni)
- Ein (Phantom: Phantom of the Inferno)
- Mora (Kyuuketsu Senki Vjedogonia)
- Sansei/Third-Generation Muramasa (Full Metal Daemon: Muramasa)
- Saya (Saya no Uta)
- Al-Azif (Zanma Taisei Demonbane)
- Ruili (Kikokugai The Cyber Slayer)
- Supika Sumaga (Star Mine Girl)
- Natsumi Aihara (Hello, World)
- Dragon (Dra Koi)
- Another Blood (Kishin Hishou Demonbane)
- Ishima Kaigen (Hanachirasu)
- Franco Nero It (Zoku Satsuriku No. Django: Jigoku no Shoukinkubi)
- Miyuki Sone (Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi)
- Anri (Tenshi no Nichou Kenjuu Angelos Armas)
- Sakura (Axanael)
- Carol (Guilty Crown Lost Christmas)
Some screenshots of the game were also revealed:
Nitroplus Blasters: Heroine Infinite Duel will launch in Japanese arcades sometime in 2015. No console version has been confirmed yet.