The latest issue of Shueisha’s Bessatsu Margaret magazine has revealed the main cast and staff members of the upcoming Spring TV anime adaptation of Kazune Kawahara and Aruko’s Ore Monogatari!! (My Love Story!!) manga.
The magazine has revealed the main cast of the upcoming anime:
- Megumi Han (Gon Freecss in HunterxHunter) will voice Rinko Yamato
- Takuya Eguchi (Kazuya Kujou in Gosick) is going to voice Takeo Gouda
- Nobunaga Shimazaki (Haruka Nanase in Free!) voices Makoto Sunakawa
The first members of staff of the upcoming anime will include:
- Director: Morio Asaka (Chihayafuru, Cardcaptor Sakura)
- Script Writer: Natsuko Takahashi (Bleach, Baby Steps)
- Anime Character Designer: Kunihiko Hamada (Chihayafuru, NANA)
- Animation Studio: Madhouse (Death Note, No Game No Life)
Here is the first promotional video that released at Comiket 87:
Ore Monogatari!! was first released by Kawahara the October 2011 issue of Bessatsu Margaret, a popular shoujo manga magazine. The original 100-page version of the story started off as a one-shot, but then returned to Bessatsu Margaret as a serialized work. Shueisha recently published the seventh compiled book volume in November 2014. The series won the Best Shoujo Manga award at the 37th Kodansha Manga Awards ceremony last year. It also received a crossover with Komi Naoshi’s hit manga Nisekoi.
Ore Monogatari!! synopsis from Haruhichan:
Takeo Gouda is a giant guy with a giant heart. Too bad the girls don’t want him! (They want his good-looking best friend, Sunakawa.) Used to being on the sidelines, Takeo simply stands tall and accepts his fate. But one day when he saves a girl named Yamato from a harasser on the train, his (love!) life suddenly takes an incredible turn! Takeo can hardly believe it when he crosses paths with Yamato again, and he finds himself falling in love with her… But with handsome Sunakawa around, does Takeo even stand a chance?
The Ore Monogatari!! TV anime adaptation will air from April in the Spring 2015 anime season on NTV. Additional information about the series will release soon.
Source – Anime News Network