A new visual for the anime adaptation of Hiroshi Hiroyama’s Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya has been featured as a double page spread in a double page spread in the August 2015 issue of popular Japanese magazine Comptiq. The new visual features Chloe von Einzbern, Miyu Edelfelt and Illyasviel von Einzbern. This issue of Comptiq can be purchased here.
A new summertime themed visual for the anime was also featured as a poster in the August issue of NyanType.
Recent anime visual:
Another new visual was also revealed that features Chloe taking a lick of Illya’s ice cream as Miyu looks on:
The site has also revealed some new swimsuit designs for the anime’s main characters to tie into its Summer release. The main cast will be returning to voice their characters in the new series:
- Mai Kadowaki (Mimi Usa in Kodomo no Jikan) will return to voice Illyasviel von Einzbern
- Kaori Nazuka (Nunnally Lamperouge from Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch) voices Miyu Edelfelt
- Chiwa Saito (Homura Akemi in Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica) will voice Chloe Von Einzburn
- Shizuka Itou (Akeno Himejima from High School DxD) as Luviagelita Edelfelt
- Kana Ueda (Yumi Fukuzawa from Maria-sama ga Miteru) is voicing Rin Tohsaka
- Satomi Satou (Ritsu Tainaka in K-ON!) as Mimi Katsura
- Kanae Itou (Ruiko Saten from Toaru Kagaku no Railgun) voices Suzuka Kurihara
- Mariya Ise (Stocking Anarchy from Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt) will assume the role of Nanaki Moriyama
- Emiri Katou (Kyuubey from Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica) is voicing Tatsuko Gakumazawa
- Mitsuaki Madono (Tohru Adachi in Persona 4: The Animation) will be back as Issei Ryuudou
Here is a brief synopsis of the series from Haruhichan:
Spin-off of Fate/stay night with Illyasviel von Einzbern as the protagonist, living an alternate life as a school girl. While taking a bath, she stumbles upon Kaleido Stick Ruby, who turns her into a magical girl.