Top 15 School Club Managers in Anime


Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which anime manager do you find the most charming? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (44.2%), female fans (55.8%) and teens to their 20s (69.6%) while the other 30.4% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

15) Aki Kino (Inazuma Eleven)

14) Mamori Anezaki (Eyeshield 21)

13) Haruno Yoshikawa (Ace of Diamond)

12) Haruka Koga (H2)

11) Minami Asakura (Touch)

10) Miki Kanzaki (Yowamushi Pedal)

9) Chiyo Shino’oka (Big Wind-Up!)

8) Iroha Isshiki (Oregairu 2)

7) Minami Kawashima (Moshidora)

6) Gou Matsuoka (Free!)

5) Riko Aida (Kuroko’s Basketball)

4) Ayako (Slam Dunk)

3) Yachi Hitoka (Haikyuu!)haikyuu Yachi Hitoka

2) Satsuki Momoi (Kuroko’s Basketball)Top 20 Favorite Busty Anime Girls According to Japanese Fans Kuroko's Basketball Satsuki Momoi

1) Kiyoko Shimizu (Haikyuu!)Top 10 Female Anime Characters Fans Want to See Genderbent for One Day Kiyoko Shimizu haikyuu!!