Top 20 Anime Series You Should Recommend to Your Parents


Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which anime series would you recommend to your parents? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (51.9%), female fans (48.1%) and teens to their 20s (77.6%) while the other 22.4% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

20. Fate/Stay night series
19. Haikyuu!!
18. Durarara!!
17. Sword Art Online
16. Steins;Gate
15. Full Metal Alchemist
14. Oregairu
13. Hyouka
12. Tokyo Ghoul
11. Natsume Yuujinchou
10. Code GeassTop 10 Anime Series Males Would Recommend to Others Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch
9. Kuroko no Basket10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Fictional Schools They Want to Study At Teiko Junior High Kuroko's Basketball
8. Psycho-PassPsycho Pass 2 -02
7. One PieceOne Piece anime visual One Piece anime
6. Mahou Shoujo Madoka MagicaTop 20 Anime You Should Watch on Your Last Day Alive Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
5. Shigatsu wa Kimi no UsoTop 10 Anime Series from NewType’s May 2015 Issue Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
4. Angel BeatsTop 10 Anime Series Males Would Recommend to Others Angel Beats
3. GintamaNew Gintama Series Slated for April 2015 visual Gintama new season announced
2. ClannadTop 10 Anime Series Males Would Recommend to Others Clannad
1. AnoHanaTop 10 Anime Series Females Would Recommend to Others AnoHana