Top 20 Most Anticipated Anime of Fall 2015

Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which anime series is the most promising from the fall 2015 anime lineup? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (55.1%), female fans (44.9%) and teens to their 20s (72.7%) while the other 27.3% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

20. DD Hokuto no Ken 2 Ichigo Aji+

19. Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider

18. Teekyuu 5

17. Diabolik Lovers More, Blood

16. Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor – Exodus 2nd Season

15. Hidan no Aria AA

14. Heavy Object

13. Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans

12. Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru

11. K: Return of Kings

10. Attack on Titan: Junior HighAttack on Titan Junior High Visual Revealed

9. Yuru Yuri San Hai!Yuru Yuri 3rd Season Airs This October visual

8. Osomatsu-sanOsomatsu-san Anime Visual

7. Lupin IIINew Lupin III TV Anime Visual Revealed

6. One-Punch ManOne Punch Man Visual Officially Revealed

5. Noragami Aragotonoragami Yato Has Gone from God of Calamity to God of Rock in This New Visual

4. OwarimonogatariOwarimonogatari anime visual 2

3. Owari no Seraph 2nd SeasonOwari no Seraph 2nd Season visual

2. Haikyuu!! Second Season10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Fictional Schools They Want to Study At Karasuno High Haikyuu!!

1. Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka??Megami-Magazine-October-anime-posters-gochuumon wa usagi desu ka

- Advertisement -