Top 20 Most Anticipated Anime of Spring 2015


Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which anime series is the most promising from the spring 2015 anime lineup? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (55.3%), female fans (46.7%) and teens to their 20s (84.6%) while the other 15.4% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

20. Danmachi
19. Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku
18. Ghost in the Shell: Arise – Another Mission
17. Sidonia no Kishi: Daikyuu Wakusei Seneki
16. Ore Monogatari!!
15. High School DxD BorN
14. Hello!! Kiniro Mosaic
13. Digimon Adventure tri.
12. Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha ViVid
11. Sound! Euphonium
10. Owari no SeraphOwari no Seraph Third Visual seraph of the end key visual

9. The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chanRyouko Asakura Bullies Yuki Nagato in This New Visual The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-Chan The Vanishing of Nagato Yuki-Chan poster
8. Arslan SenkiArslan-Senki-Anime-Visual-2
7. Grisaia no Meikyuu and Grisaia no RakuenGrisaia-no-Meikyuu-&
6. Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love RevolutionTop 20 Most Anticipated Anime for Spring 2015 Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love Revolution

5. Shokugeki no
4. Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Visual
3. Nisekoi 2nd
2. Oregairu 2Oregairu Visual

1. Gintama 2015New Gintama Series Slated for April 2015 visual Gintama new season announced