Top 20 Most Narcissistic Characters in Anime


Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: What anime series would you want to watch on your last day alive? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (36.9%), female fans (63.1%) and teens to adults in their 20s (66.0%) while the other 34.0% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

20) Mikoto Mikoshiba (Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun)
19) Yuu Otosaka (Charlotte)
18) Kai Nijuuri / Twenty (Milky Holmes)
17) Tamaki Suoh (Ouran High Host Club)
16) Yuda (Fist of the North Star)
15) Hosaka (Minami-ke)
14) Sachiko Koshimizu (The [email protected]: Cinderella Girls)
13) Shinji Matou (Fate Stay Night)
12) Shuu Tsukiyama (Tokyo Ghoul)
11) Suzuki (Yu Yu Hakusho)
10) Takiyashamaru Tairan (Nintama Rantaro)
9) Ryota Kise (Kuroko’s Basketball)
8) Cavendish (One Piece)
7) Kanie Seiya (Amagi Brilliant Park)
6) Jinpachi Toudou (Yowamushi Pedal)
5) Suneo Honekawa (Doraemon)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Most Attractive Wealthy Characters Doraemon Suneo Honekawa
4) Tooru Oikawa (Haikyuu!!)Haikyuu!! Tooru Oikawa
3) Kazuhiko Hanawa (Chibi Maruko-chan)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Most Attractive Wealthy Characters Kazuhiko Hanawa Chibi Maruko-chan
2) Keigo Atobe (Prince of Tennis)prince of tennis Keigo Atobe
1) Karamatsu Matsuno (Osomatsu-san)Karamatsu Matsuno Osomatsu-san anime