Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: What anime series do you want to continue to watch? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (51.4%), female fans (48.6%) and teens to their 20s (73.5%) while the other 26.5% are 30 and over.
20) Shinmai Maou no Testament
19) Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor – Exodus
17) Maria the Virgin Witch
16) Death Parade
15) Dog Days 3
14) Absolute Duo
13) Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu Love!
12) Kamisama Hajimemashita 2nd Season
11) Koufuku Graffiti
2) The [email protected]: Cinderella Girls