10,000 Anime Fans Voted for Male Supporting Characters They Would like to See as the Protagonist
Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which supporting male characters would you like to see as the protagonist? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the female fans (54.1%), male fans (45.9%) and teens to their 20s (79.3%) while the other 20.7% are 30 and over. Fan...
View Post
10,000 Anime Fans Voted for Female Supporting Characters They Would like to See as the Protagonist
Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which supporting female characters would you like to see as the protagonist? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the female fans (54.1%), male fans (45.9%) and teens to their 20s (79.3%) while the other 20.7% are 30 and over. F...
View Post