The official website of the anime adaptation of Okayado’s Monster Musume (Everyday Life with Monster Girls) manga has revealed that an online game based on the series is in the works by DMM Games (KanColle, Touken Ranbu) and will be available some time in 2015.
As in the original story, the player will host monster girls in a home stay in accordance with the Cultural Exchange Between Species Act. They can raise the intimacy level with the girls, and ultimately trigger a “rewarding event.” The game features many original monster girls.
The TV anime of Monster Musume premiered today at 12:00am JST on July 8th.
In addition to this, a brand new poster visual for the anime adaptation of Okayado’s Monster Musume (Everyday Life with Monster Girls) manga series has been revealed in the August issue of popular Japanese magazine NyanType. This issue of NyanType can be purchased here.
In addition to this, the cast of the Monster Ops: Neutralization team have been revealed. The team are a group of females who try to enforce the Interspecies Protection Act, dealing with anyone who to break it or cause general trouble. The revealed cast includes:
- Rei Mochizuki (Anna Kozuki in Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal) as Zombina, a Zombie and the team commando
- Yurika Kubo (Hanayo Koizumi from Love Live! School Idol Project) voicing as Tionishia, Ogre and physical enforcer
- Momo Asakura (Rin Kazari from Witch Craft Works) will voice Manako, a Cyclops and the team sniper
- Saori Oonishi (Eriri Spencer Sawamura in Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata) voices Doppel, a Shapeshifter and team infiltrator
The series will the premiere on Wednesday, July 8 at 12:30 a.m. on Tokyo MX TV, Sun TV, KBS Kyoto, and AT-X. The series will then premiere on BS11 and Niconico. It was also revealed recently that Junji Majima (Tooru Acura from Hitsugi no Chaika) has joined the cast as the protagonist Kurusu Kimihito.
The voice actors along with character designs were revealed earlier:
- Sora Amamiya (Asseylum Vers Allusia from Aldnoah.Zero) will voice Miia
- Ari Ozawa (Chiyo Sakura in Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun) as Papi,
- Natsuki Aikawa (Petra Ral in Attack on Titan) as Centorea Shianus
- Haruka Yamazaki (Tomoyo Kanzaki from Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de) joins the cast to voice Meroune Lorelei
- Sakura Nakamura (Akebi Sasaki in Girls und Panzer) voices Rachnera Arachnera
The main staff is as follows:
- Direction: Tatsuya Yoshihara (Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san, Yoru no Yatterman)
- Series Composition & Screenplay: Kazuyuki Fudeyasu (Ben-To, Yoru no Yatterman)
- Animation Direction: Tatsuya Sunagawa (Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san) and Shunji Akasaka
- Character Design: Tatsuya Sunagawa
- Assistant Character Design: Shunji Akasaka
- Sound Direction: Hiroto Morishita
- Music: manzo and Hiroaki Tsutsumi (Ao Haru Ride, Joshiraku)
- Animation: Lerche (Assassination Classroom) and Seva
The first promotional video for the anime series:
While another visual for the anime was also revealed in the most recent issue of Animage:
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou, usually translated as “Everyday Life with Monster Girls” but also as “Daily Life with a Monster Girl” or “Everyday Monster Girls“, is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Okayado. The manga first began as a series of hentai one-shots. An anime adaption has been announced to Air in July 2015.
Monster Musume is currently published in Japan by Tokuma Shoten in their Monthly Comic Ryu magazine and by Seven Seas Entertainment in the United States, with the chapters collected and reprinted into—so far—6 tankobon volumes. The story revolves around Kimihito Kurusu, often referred to as “Darling” among various other things, a Japanese student whose life is totally thrown into turmoil after becoming involved with the “Interspecies Cultural Exchange” program by mistake.
Monsters—they’re real, and they want to date us! Three years ago, the world learned that harpies, centaurs, catgirls, and all manners of fabulous creatures are not merely fiction; they are flesh and blood—not to mention scale, feather, horn, and fang. Thanks to the “Cultural Exchange Between Species Act,” these once-mythical creatures have assimilated into society, or at least, they’re trying.
When a hapless human named Kurusu Kimihito is inducted as a “volunteer” into the government exchange program, his world is turned upside down. A snake-like lamia named Miia comes to live with him, and it is Kurusu’s job to take care of her and make sure she integrates into his everyday life. Unfortunately for Kurusu, Miia is undeniably sexy, and the law against interspecies breeding is very strict. Even worse, when a ravishing centaur girl and a flirtatious harpy move in, what’s a full-blooded young man with raging hormones to do?!