10,000 Anime Fans Voted for Female Supporting Characters They Would like to See as the Protagonist
Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which supporting female characters would you like to see as the protagonist? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the female fans (54.1%), male fans (45.9%) and teens to their 20s (79.3%) while the other 20.7% are 30 and over. F...
View Post
Attack on Titan, Durarara!!, Bakemonogatari, Evangelion and Other Anime Series Parody Frozen Songs
Various anime characters from different series have teamed up to perform a parody of songs from Disney’s Frozen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1NgnNpiV-Y The narrators who appear in the video are: Shuu Tsukiyama (Tokyo Ghoul), Nobara Yukinokouji (Inu x Boku SS), Ryuuko Matoi (Kill la Kill), Shi...
View Post