Top 20 Most Anticipated Anime of Spring 2016

Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which anime series is the most promising from the spring 2016 anime lineup? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (52.2%), female fans (47.8%) and teens to their 20s (71.0%) while the other 29.0% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

20. Shounen Maid
19. Mayoiga
18. Ace Attorney
17. Kiznaiver
16. Ushio to Tora 2
15. Bakuon!!
14. Kyoukai no Rinne 2
13. Joker Game
12. Hakuouki: Otogisoushi
11. Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096
10. Re: Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai SeikatsuRe-Zero-Kara-Hajimeru-Isekai-Seikatsu-Anime-Visual
9. Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?Netoge-no-Yome-wa-Onnanoko-ja-Nai-to-Omotta-Anime-Visual
8. Magi: Sinbad no Bouken (TV)Magi Sinbad no Bouken TV Anime Visual Revealed
7. Gakusen Toshi Asterisk 2New Gakusen Toshi Asterisk Anime Visual Revealed
6. Macross DeltaNew Macross Delta TV Anime Visual Revealed
5. Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo KedarugeTanaka-kun-wa-Itsumo-Kedaruge-Anime-Visual
4. Boku no Hero AcademiaBoku-no-Hero-Academia-Anime-Visual-02v2
3. Bungou Stray DogsBungou Stray Dogs Slated for April and Visual Revealed
2. Sakamoto desu gaHaven’t You Heard I’m Sakamoto Sakamoto desu ga anime visual
1. JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is UnbreakableJoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 4 TV Anime Visual Revealed

- Advertisement -