Top 20 Summer 2014 Anime You Should Keep Watching


We are back again with another Charapedia poll. This time we’re taking a look at the summer 2014 anime season and letting you know the top 20 anime of the season you should keep watching!

86.2% of the voters were over the age of 30. 54.9% were male while the other 45.1% were female. 13.8% of the voters were teenagers or in their 20s.

20) Sailor Moon CrystalBishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Crystal anime image

19) Love Stage!!Love Stage!! first key visual

18) HanayamataHanayamata key visual 7

17) Sabagebu!Sabagebu!

16) GlasslipGlasslip anime series

15) Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?Rokujouma no Shinryakusha new visual

14) JinseiJinsei anime series

13) Re: HamatoraRe Hamatora season 2 anime series

12) Psycho-Pass RE:StartPsycho-Pass-season-2-October-2014 key visual

11) Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 2wei!Fate Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya 2wei Chloe Dark Illya, Kuro von Einzbern Illyasviel Illya von Einzbern Miyu Edelfelt new visual

10) Ao Haru RideAo Haru Ride anime series

9) BarakamonBarakamon anime key visual

8) Akame ga Kill!Akame ga Kill! anime key visual

7) Zankyou no TerrorTerror in Tokyo Terror of Resonance Terror in Resonance Zankyou no Terror anime series

6) Aldnoah.Zeroaldnoah7

5) Kuroshitsuji: Book of CircusKuroshitsuji Book of Circus anime series

4) Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kunGekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun anime key visual

3) Tokyo GhoulTokyo Ghoul Horror Anime Taneki

2) Free!: Eternal SummerFree! Eternal Summer anime

1) Sword Art Online IISword Art Online 2 Sword Art Online II Shino Sinon, Sinonon, Hecate Asada Kazuto Kirito, The Black Swordsman, Beater Kirigaya

Are you watching any anime series from above? if so let us know which in the comments below!